Wednesday, September 26, 2007

gross fuzzy pillow -

Damn Skippin...

This is the freak'n life. I am online.... in my bed (11:40 am) and posting on my blog. Just the way I imagined it. Don't get me wrong... quit thinking that. Just so you know - the dishwasher is going, the washer and the dryer are running (with clothes), I have swept and picked up the house and responded to all my emails. I will get more work done soon, but I had to stop and take a breather.... I got winded with all that work. I guess I need to get my ass in shape, cause the house is still a mess.

Please visit this website www.portlandstarlightstudio.com It's my new neighbor across the street's brand new website. I think it looks great. She does great work. I hope to hire her for some family portraits soon.

So I have alot to say - but not much in the way of nice things - so I will hold off. It's mostly about my spouse. Yesterday we had an awful day and I am still bitter about it. Tomorrow is our anniversary - wowza - THIRTEEN YEARS!! I have been training that man for thirteen years and we still have so far to go! Even though he PISSES me off at times, he is still my best friend and partner. I can't ever imagine my life without him in it. Isn't it amazing how men think so differently than women?

I have a new niece coming into the world in TWO WEEKS. She is a scheduled C-section. Scheduled my ass, she will decide if she wants to come sooner. Gabriella Grace. I am excited to meet her and hold her, love her and smell her. Until she shits her pants then I will be promptly giving her back. They will have three children. Wowza again. Three. I have two, sometimes two too many. Children are messy critters and don't arrive independant or let you sleep in.

I watched a show on TLC where they had 16 children. OMG. Just because women are CAPABLE of that crap doesn't mean we need to put out that many. They apparentely have enough money to support all these children because they were building a huge 7000sqft house and had a designer from NY to help them furnish it. So I won't knock on them too hard since they have money to support their army - it's the mothers with 12 kids that live off of welfare that piss me off. Blah blah... they piss everyone off...

ok... so I sit here. I look over on my bed at my little shit dog and think "yuck - she needs a bath and she is sitting on my bed" then I look over at my husband's pillow. OMG YUCK!! YUCK!!! EWW!! He went and got a hair cut (buzz) yesterday and apparently didn't take a shower before he went to bed. There is hair ALL OVER his white pillowcase and on his side of the bed. I wonder how long it will take before he notices and changes it. I am on strike - that's gross. I will keep you informed.

ok, it's officially noon.... the dryer has stopped and my tummy is rumbly. Time for some Joni Mitchell and a PB and banana sandwhich.

No comments: