Monday, September 24, 2007

Office Supply Agent slash Drug Dealer

Hola My Friends

Just checking in. Not much new to say. I am planning my sister's baby shower for this weekend and next weekend is our block party with our neighbors. We are just the party fools! Not really. But kind of. Tea and coffee at one and BEER at the other. LOTS of BEER.

I can't type long, I have a meeting in a few, but I thought of this blog as I sat at my desk eating my lunch. I am eating a "vegetarian's nightmare" sandwhich from the brew pub across the street. I work with A LOT of vegetarians, so I almost want to hide in the closet while I eat it. I think it has 17 different kinds of meats on it and some tomato with lettuce. Don't forget the fancy mustard that I always forget about and regret as soon as I bite in. You could say I get a cramp in my jaw when I open to take a bite. BIG. My husband would be proud I can open my mouth that big :) NAUGHTY JOKE!

ok, I should go. Must attend a meeting about office supplies. Don't ask. I went from being a drug dealer to ordering office supplies on the side.

No comments: