Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ooops, was that the bitch in me peeking out?

I feel like a dumbshit. A whiny dumbshit.

Ok, so the DISH situation has me a tad bit embarrassed. After all my whining, yelling and sarcasm to the DISH customer service people, I find out that the damage to my siding only added up to be worth about $150.00. I was thinking like thousands of dollars worth of damage - oops.

Things are good in sweet potato bump. Football season is almost over, but soup season carries on and on. If you are a descendant of my father's - soup season is all year long. But in my world, it is soup, candle and Joni Mitchell season.

I am trying to think of things to talk about - ...... Funny things, not depressing.

Here's a joke - then I will excuse you from reading ...

what do you call a "bee" who gives milk?

a boobie

My ten year old told me that one - and it's the only one I can ever remember.

begone now....

No comments: