Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Yo

Here I am - trying to be focused and work on my resume - but I can't. I will another day. Don't tell the husband that though.

I'm hungry and I want some starbucks. My butt hurts and I am cold.

shower
go get coffee

then i can focus - right?

Well, we had a get together last weekend - a few for that matter. We bought a keg of beer - thinking we were only getting a 1/4 keg and got the whole dang thing. We have a great connection - so the cost was minimal compared to what it could have been. My point is.... we had alot of beer and not alot of people to drink it. There could be worse problems.

That was Friday night, so come Sat, we invited people over for POKER to drink up the leftover beer. We has three friends come and of us five - only 2 of them drank. I couldn't do it. I am getting OLD! To be honest - I was exhausted just by staying up the night prior, I was suprised I didn't need to spike my pepsi with some caffeine!

So... I am only writing today because I haven't written much and I wanted to be sure not to neglect this site I created. I have alot to say - but not the energy to explain the situations - so I will keep them to myself.

I need to take a shower - I am freezing!

later gators

No comments: