Friday, October 26, 2007

T. H. O.!!!

T.H.O.!! (Titty Hard On time)

I am so cold!

It's beautiful outside, sunny, but windy and cold. LOVE IT! But our furnace (BRAND NEW) is broken. The contractor has called the heating and cooling guy for help, but so far - it's no show city. At least it's not 20 degrees and snowing. I will only bitch online for a little while, then I'll stomp off to whine to the contractor again in about an hour.

I am about to go take a long hot bubble bath. I love my tub. Well, when it's clean, which is NOT after my son is done with it. It's a big jacuzzi tub and we use it all the time. I think I would use this tub way more than I would use a hot tub. I like knowing that I'm not soaking in chemicals and the water is clean. Not a sperm bath. Not that we ever have sex in a hot tub... :)

Meanwhile.... I sent my kids to the mailbox to get our mail. It requires a key. The post office lady called and asked if I am missing my keys..... why yes, I am. THe little turds left my keys in the key hole. Ugghh. Is that what I get for handing my keys over to a 7 year old?

Today I paid bills. I made those follow up calls to the places you hate doing. I sat on hold for YEARS with many companies. It was a fun filled day - and I am still in my slippers and didn't brush my teeth. yuck.

Tonight I am going to the Pure Romance party across the street. I am excited to just get out of the house and not chase kids. I am excited to drink froo froo drinks and crawl home if I wanted to. But first, I think I should hit my caffeine stash - all those bills have me exhausted.

I raked leaves yesterday, and the day before that and the day before that. And again today. Tomorrow I will give up. What pisses me off, is that the damn tree the leaves are coming from is in the neighbors yard.

No comments: